Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Commitment Phobia

I have a commitment phobia... it's not just in relationships it's also in life, it's with my dreams also. I'm scared of stepping in to my dreams as I'm scared of stepping in to that world. I'm holding my self back with this fear. It's hard for me to entertain the thought of dealing with these fears but my must embrace them and demand more. I need to let go, push and drive through my fear by recognising it and realising what I'm doing.


Basic youtube vid on how to approach commitment phobia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE4pzoJGXfE

Steps:: Observe, Embrace, Demand More, Trust


I need to let go.


----------------

I think my commitment phobia applies to my dreams as well... I think I've got a lot of fear or failure or fear of what the step will bring. Which is limiting me at the moment. and i keep trying to escape it by not doing work when I should be. I think i'm avoiding facing, dealing with my fears and I think I need to try and envision this and embrace it / live it, to move forwards.

No comments: